When you ignite a fire you would usually add some wood and it will continue to burn. When all the wood has burned through to ashes, eventually it will die out, right? Not this Raging Fyah, from Jamaica.
The name started all the way back in 2006 but had been singing as a group since many years before. In 2002 their initial band name was called Inside Out. The group members are Demar ‘Keysie’ Gayle (backup vocalist and keyboardist), Courtland ‘Gizmo’ White (backup vocalist and guitarist), Anthony Watson (backup vocalist and drummer), Kumar Bent (guitarist and vocalist), and Delroy ‘Pele’ Hamilton (backup vocalist and bassist).
- Their newest album ‘Everlasting’ is being talked about a lot.
- They are on an American tour and just recently did a show in Boston.
- They will be touring around Europe.
- Their music is a lot more relatable for younger people, in their twenties or thirties.
- Their beats and melodies are commonly likened to the legendary reggae artists Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and Third World.
If you listen to their music and really grasp the meaning of their songs, you will see the passion poured into it. You will start to feel the love packed into each song and melody. This is a group of guys that love what they do with such a passion that if you dared come close to touch it you would surely burn. They are fire right now and it would only be a lost to you if you have yet to hear their music and sound.
Find them on iTunes today.